When you use E-Z Window Cleaning, you are not just getting a clean window; you are prolonging the life of your windows, preventing an eventual window replacement. Window cleaning increases the lifespan of the house by the following:
- Removes contaminants. Regularly eliminating any dirt and debris from your windows that may result in corrosion is an easy and effective way to increase their lifespan. A residential window cleaning company will clean the glass frames and sills, ensuring these pollutants don’t accumulate, causing any harmful effects to your windows.
- Delivers Preventative Maintenance. When you continuously schedule window cleaning, you are aware of any issues that will need to be addressed. Attention to the windows makes you aware of brittle window panes, broken spring loads, cracks in a pane, or warped window sills.
- Provides Functionality. In addition to letting light in, windows also need to function, being able to open and close properly. EZ Window Cleaning will scrub the track on any slide windows, removing dirt, debris, and bugs, making certain they will operate correctly for years to come.
- Prevents Breakage. Windows that aren’t maintained through cleaning on an ongoing basis are at risk for etching. Etching and scratching can weaken glass prompting the already breakable material to shatter easier. The Etching is caused by hazardous materials wreaking havoc on windows. Living near a forest, wooded area, a beach, or a lush landscape can bring sap, bark, and sand onto your windows.
- Removes Hard Water. The Midwest has the hardest water in America. Hard water compromises the panes because it contains minerals like calcium and magnesium that find their way into the pores of the glass. Hard water from sprinklers or hoses can cause severe problems to windows.
Let E-Z Window Cleaning take the hassle out of cleaning your home’s windows. If your windows need cleaning, ask about an estimate. We provide a section where you can upload your photos and get an estimate right away. Give us a call at 262-349-9493 and let your windows shine.