The days are getting longer and the weather is getting warmer – it’s finally time to do some Spring cleaning! This year, make sure to add your screens to your list of things to clean. A clear view is crucial for enjoying the outdoors this season. Here are a few tips on how to get them sparkling again:
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean your screens. This will help remove any dirt or dust that has built up over time.
- If you have any tough stains, use a diluted vinegar solution to help break them down.
- Make sure to dry your screens completely after cleaning, so that no moisture accumulates and causes further damage.
- If there’s any damage to your screens, such as cracks or chips, it’s best to have them repaired by a professional.
- Lastly, after your screens are cleaned, hire the professionals at E-Z Window Cleaning to clean your windows!
By following these simple tips, your screens will be clean and clear in no time! Spring is the perfect time to get outside and enjoy the fresh air – don’t let a dirty screen keep you inside. Get out there and have some fun With a clear view of everything ahead, you can enjoy all that Spring has to offer!
Let the professionals at E-Z Window Cleaning help you! We work all year and can handle jobs big and small. We started our business cleaning residential windows for people like you and your neighbors. We are not satisfied with our window cleaning services unless the customer is. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. To guarantee the highest level of cleaning services, we utilize quality control programs which include a customer inspection at the end of each job and customer surveys. And of course, we always encourage customer communication and use your input to heighten our level service. If we are unable to meet our customer’s satisfaction, we will issue a full refund! Please request a free estimate or, for more information, or simply to book an appointment, call us at (262) 349-9493 or email us. We will be happy to answer all of your questions.